Gas Safety At Home Ltd keeping you safe call us on 01635 226393

Landlord and Home Owners Gas Safety Certificate

from £75 (vat free)  Includes the boiler and 1 other appliance but excludes gas fires


The Gas Safe (Installation & Use) Regulations 1998 states that it is the responsibility of the landlord to ensure a Gas Safe Registered Engineer inspects all gas appliances and flues in rented accommodation every 12 months. You should provide your Tenant with a copy of a Gas Safety Certificate within 28 days of it being carried out or before they move in. Failure to comply with these regulations could lead to a prosecution with penalties of imprisonment or a fine up to £25,000.


Are you aware of new regulations coming into effect?
From October 2015 Landlords will be required, by law, to install working smoke and carbon monoxide alarms.
We supply and fit smoke and CO2 alarms from £45 (vat free) 

Home Owners

Whilst there is no legal obligation for home owners to have a gas safety check, it is strongly advised to have one. A regular gas safety check becomes good practice for ensuring your gas appliances are safe and working correctly. Poorly maintained or badly installed gas appliance can be extremely dangerous and you could be at risk of fire, explosion or  Carbon Monoxide Poisoning.  For peace of mind and the safety of you and your family, you should always have a gas safety check carried out at the same time as your annual boiler service.  We offer a combined boiler service and gas safety certificate for just  £110, representing a saving of £50. A great way to stay safe and save money!

Commercial Gas Safety Certificate

Our specialist team of engineers provide commercial gas safety certificates for pubs, clubs, shops, restaurants and business's in and around Newbury and Thatcham. 

Building Regulation Compliance Certificate

After a new gas appliance (excluding flue less cookers) has been fitted, the Building Regulations in England and Wales require that the installation must be notified to your local authority. Only a Gas Safe Registered Engineer can do this. Once notified, your local authority will issue a Building Regulations Compliance Certificate.

 Call 01635 226393 or book on line   


Company Registration: 7661270 © 2013 Gas Safety At Home Ltd. All Rights Reserved